I have an apology... sorry to you all for the lack of visuals. I finally got my pictures downloaded onto a CD today, and went to post some on my blog (to make everyone jealous and hate me more than they already do), only to realize the directions to post photos were all in Italian.
Can anyone help me with a rendering of the English translation? (Please keep in mind my computer litearcy is LOW). If not...wait and buy the book of Published photos about 50 years after I am dead and when my children will see only a fraction of the royalties.
Gotta run though, this internet cafe has seen entirely too much of me on this sunny day.
1 comment:
Hi Dana,
I'm kinda new to this game....but here goes.
Sounds like you are have an amasing time and seeing some wonderful sights.
Enjoy!!!!
Love.
Uncle M
Post a Comment