When leaving a store or restaruant in Italy the Italians will look over one shoulder and say "ciao bella e bello" (good bye beautiful).
Today marks my last official day in Italy and as I leave tomorrow and head for some hiking in the Swiss alps, I too will look over one shoulder and say "ciao bella Italia". It has been wonderful to be here, literally a dream come true for me. I suppose now it is time for me to dream new dreams, which is both exciting and terrifying.
1 comment:
I love Italy!! It sounds like you have gotten to spend loads of time there which is awesome! Someday I hope to go back and see all those places as well. I am jealous, si?
Be careful of that Italian sun...I find it manages to burn my Canadian skin quite nicely, but then turns into an AMAZING tan. Something which Canadian sun does not do to me. Moral of the story: go to Italy every year to get said tan.
Post a Comment