I am feeling quite inspired right now so I will write home about it.
I am sitting in a café in Italy and there is really great jazz music to accompany my flying fingers on this keyboard. I have responded to long-overdue emails, just as an excuse to sit here and soak this atmosphere in. In front of me sits a shelf containing more bottles and varieties of Italian wine than I knew existed. I just had my last shot of true Italian espresso for... who knows how long, until I come back I guess.
Well I'm off to watch the second half of a a world cup game with my new German friends... Germany is playing, so I hope they win...
(Thanks for reading this, I forgot my journal back in my hotel room and didn't want to forget this moment and really just needed and excuse to write).
No comments:
Post a Comment