last week
on Sunday I biked to church in Holland in the rain then watched in dismay as Portugal beat the Dutch football team in second round World Cup action
on Monday I ate breakfast in Holland, lunch in Belgium, and dinner in France, and went to one of the most amazing Jazz shows I have ever been to
on Tuesday I visited the Orsay Museum in Paris, strolled around all day and soaked in my last day in Europe
on Wednesday I ate my final crossant in Paris before boarding a plane that would wisk me away into another dimension of life, and met up with my parents on a different contenant for dinner
on Thursday I met with my pastor and confirmed the date when I will become an official member at my church (August 6)
on Friday I tried on the bride's maid dress I will be wearing at my brother's wedding in 20 days
on Saturday I celebrated Canada day by partaking in the amazing brunch held at the local community centre
On Sunday (today) I went to church and a family reunion, and went Kayaking in the Cedar-Strip canoe I helped my Dad build this winter (and just got back to shore before a thunder storm... phewf)
what a week, no wonder sleep feels so good these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment