When I grow up:
I want to go out for breakfast every saturday morning. The ideal would be to visit a different restaurant every week, the greasier the spoon the better.
I want to subscribe to Home Box Office (aka HBO) and set aside time for watching really well made Television shows. (I figure if people set aside time to watch mediocre shows why not pay and be satisfied everytime!)
Invest wisely. I'm not just talking about money, but lives of those around me, the local economy, the environment.
Have really comfortable couches (see item number two)
Play some arbitrary sport on a regular basis like water polo (except I'm not a strong enough swimmer), or squash.
Read travel books so I feel as though I'm cultured
Go to see lots of movies in theatres
Get a library card at every town I visit for more than a week
Get a huge dog and name it "Kitty"
Take Ethnic Cooking classes
And of course grow more and more wise everyday and more and more opinionated and stuck in my ways, but we'll focus on the other more optimistic things for now
No comments:
Post a Comment