I've been asked to play in a co-ed volleyball tournament tomorrow. Ha. Excluding the last two monday nights when I went and played "pick-up" with some folks (and by folks I mean 9 guys I didn't really know) at church I haven't touched a volleyball for two years. Which was the same time I decided I wasn't cut out to have a longer college volleyball career if I intended to graduate with some sense of sanity.
Anyways, the tournament should be fun, scary and nostalgic all at once.
Speaking of graduation... I got a notice regarding my grad ceremony in April... is it almost April already? It's amazing I'm living in a world with few looming deadlines and I lose track of time quite easily. Anyways, my two honoured guests will be my mom and my dear friend Karen. Sorry to the rest of you, you'll have to wait for my next graduation, which looks to be far off on the horizon from here.
No comments:
Post a Comment