In the grand tradition of trips to the Ocean with Outtatown... I find myself sick again. Which brings the tally to 6 trips to Various Oceans 5 times being sick while at Various Oceans... argh. But alas I will survive, and after a couple days in bed I'll be back to normal, unless of course I've picked up some African parasite that wants a free trip around the country and then across the world soon enough... but I don't like thinking like that.
In other news, we're in Cape Town... and it's beautiful, and somehow the retreat centre we're staying at is a Dana-sized-stone's-trow from the Ocean (keep in mind I cannot throw very far at all). It's beautiful, and to top it all off there are penguins too!? What Penguins in Africa... now I've seen it all.
Due to not feeling well I'll spare you jibberish words that likely make no sense to anyone and finally post some pictures.
Enjoy
Anne and Hannes, our Host Parents in Pretoria preparing the BRAAI (BBQ), in Good Afrikaans style featuring 5 Different kinds of meat; chicken, beef, pork, lamb and ostrich
The finger in this shot was merely to show the sheer size of this Rhino Beetle, but then it started charging the finger, and I caught it on camera...
1 comment:
Dana! It's so good to hear how you guys are doing. Sorry to hear that you've been sick. Hang in there and know that we're praying for you.
Love you loads, Sabrina
Post a Comment