1.08.2007

random rescued pictures

To my faithful blog readers, for your viewing pleasure I present to you a random collage of pictures from the fall of 2006 and the adventures that I had. After accidentally "reformatting" my memory card (of course without having anything saved anywhere else), I lost all hope in seeing any of those pictures again. Swallowing my pride I went to a photo shop and they found my pictures from the fall (and 500 others from previous occasions) and rescued them for me.
So without any further ado I present to you random rescued pictures...


Outtatown... a classroom with no walls

The winter wonderland at Camp Stillwood in BC (freak snowstorm in November)

Esperanza, BC

The great folks I get to work/live/travel/learn and do lots of fun stuff with (L-R Dana, Jason, Johnny, Anita)

Sunshine Ski Resort, Banff AB

Jason and Dana-dressed-up-like-Jason at the Halloween bash

Here we are mentally preparing ourselves to hoist those pipes upon our shoulders and haul them up the mountain... no joke, this is my life!

Two more big sleeps then I'm off to South Africa... I'll keep writing stories as I journey!

No comments: