Cape Town, South Africa
In the tradition of trying to do one thing everyday that scares me... today I had my first lesson in attempt to learn the ways of driving standard... let me paint this picture for you... here they drive on the left side of the road/right side of the car (opposite from Canada), and the car does not have power steering. I think I did well, and Jason, my patient instructor gave me a high five afterwards (and I should add he didn't appear to be too traumatized at any point!) I'd say I'm well on my way. Maybe next time I'll try a street with other moving cars??!
If only I could surf, today I would be out riding the waves on the Ocean that are so many shades of blue I don't even know how to describe them... but alas I'm inside wishing I knew how.
No comments:
Post a Comment