I should also make a clarification... the comment about being sick at 5 different ocean trips is carrying over from my experience as an Outtatown student five years ago... in case I made it sound like it was all this month... it hasn't been.
Yesterday I went to the doctor, and after pushing on my stomach in a very scientific way (not really) he told me to continue taking the medication as I had been (gee thanks doc) ... and I should be fine. The good news is the medication is working and that is worth more of my attention than being annoyed at having to pay a doctor to put his hand on my sore tummy. Thanks doc, I'm on the mend now!
1 comment:
Hey Dana,
Good to read about what is going on with your trip... I'm glad their amazing doctors have you on the road to recovery!
Jer
Post a Comment