This post is dedicated to Lars and Marcus...
Lately a number of my friends have been playing a game to determine which celebrities they look alike. There's a website, and you upload a picture and then it will tell you the celebrities you resemble and the degree of resemblance you have to them. Well that's fun and all... but honestly... okay, so I just don't want to play that game. But lately some of my new coworkers (namely Lars and Marcus) have decided that I sound "exactly" (their words not mine) like an actress by the name of Tea Leoni. You may know her from such films as Fun with Dick and Jane, Spanglish, and the Family Man, (to name a few). The other day, however, I asked a friend of mine who has known me for much longer and he boldly said I sound nothing like her. So that's where I stand... 3 people think I sound exactly like her and one thinks I sound nothing like her... for what it's worth...
actually it's quite useless.
The End
1 comment:
Tea Leoni, huh? See..now I would be tempted if I were you, to put in a pic and see if you end up looking like her too...that would be interesting!
how's life my friend?
Post a Comment