Banff Alberta,
I read something this morning that made me smile.
I often think of what it means for life to be a journey. Depending on the state of mind I find myself in, that can be exciting or exhausting. But then I read that the word journey is taken from the french word journee which means day. Simply put a journey refers to the distance that can be travelled in one day. I like that. I can handle one day at a time, starting over again each day... beginning with today.
1 comment:
A guy at my coffee shop talks to me every time he comes in. We chat about life, Jesus, and stuff like that. He asked me today how I was, and I told him that it was a good day, which made hime smile. It's good because the Lord made it! He makes every day, as a matter of fact, so they're all good. I didn't say that, but it came to me later. If I ever say "good day" to you, that's what I'm getting at. Enjoy your good day!
Post a Comment