Banff, AB
We moved to Banff today... where I am staying in a 3 storey condo... with the five other female leaders of this fine program.
(you can be jealous here, it's okay)
It's the beginning of 'girls week" for us. Basically we split all the girls and guys up, and spend a week with all three groups exploring what it means to be women of God while discussing issues in our lives (mainly pertaining to our relationships with boys and the confusion that accompanies these...), and all kinds of other stuff, meanwhile the guys are doing guy stuff like discovering what it means to be men of God (aka wrestling for a week straight).
Anyways, I'm feeling unbelievably spoiled lately as I find myself in the mountains again. It was great to be in the same van with some of our students who have never met the Rockie mountains before, their squeals of excitement and awe reminded me of what it is like to experience things for the first time, and that's one of my favourtite things in life, to be around people who are finding fresh new things about life.
No comments:
Post a Comment