haha I wish I could say "really, you're the first one to have ever commented" but you're not, we get that often and apparently we have the same mannerism too! On another funny note, as of late people seem to think my sister (who is 5 years younger than I) is the eldest, then since my brother is all married off and such they assume him to be older than me too (he's 2.5 years younger)... all that to say I am now often thought to be the baby of the family... to which I say sweet deal, and feel as though I'm entitled to many more years of immaturity before deciding to "grow up".
haha I wish I could say "really, you're the first one to have ever commented" but you're not, we get that often and apparently we have the same mannerism too! On another funny note, as of late people seem to think my sister (who is 5 years younger than I) is the eldest, then since my brother is all married off and such they assume him to be older than me too (he's 2.5 years younger)... all that to say I am now often thought to be the baby of the family... to which I say sweet deal, and feel as though I'm entitled to many more years of immaturity before deciding to "grow up".
Note to fellow Bloggers: Adding duplicate comments on your own blog makes you look very popular, unless that is people actually take the time to read your comments, in which case you feel like a fool.
4 comments:
holy family resemblance, batman!
haha I wish I could say "really, you're the first one to have ever commented" but you're not, we get that often and apparently we have the same mannerism too!
On another funny note, as of late people seem to think my sister (who is 5 years younger than I) is the eldest, then since my brother is all married off and such they assume him to be older than me too (he's 2.5 years younger)... all that to say I am now often thought to be the baby of the family... to which I say sweet deal, and feel as though I'm entitled to many more years of immaturity before deciding to "grow up".
haha I wish I could say "really, you're the first one to have ever commented" but you're not, we get that often and apparently we have the same mannerism too!
On another funny note, as of late people seem to think my sister (who is 5 years younger than I) is the eldest, then since my brother is all married off and such they assume him to be older than me too (he's 2.5 years younger)... all that to say I am now often thought to be the baby of the family... to which I say sweet deal, and feel as though I'm entitled to many more years of immaturity before deciding to "grow up".
Note to fellow Bloggers:
Adding duplicate comments on your own blog makes you look very popular, unless that is people actually take the time to read your comments, in which case you feel like a fool.
Post a Comment