8.21.2006

on the road again

New Hamburg, Ontario

Well this is my last post from home. Tomorrow I fly to Winnipeg where I begin the next phase of my life, as I begin my job with Canadian Mennonite University (CMU) as a site leader for their eight month discipleship school - Outtatown. I'm excited now, after a couple months of frantic emotions, I can say I feel more prepared and am really looking forward to this new job, meeting new people, and the opportunity to travel again.

As for what I'll be doing... I'll let you know when I know. 3 weeks of staff training, which I assume is when we'll find out a bit more about what it is we signed up for. Then the students arrive and the fun begins (I am still not ready to call people my age, and possibly even older, students... it just sounds wrong!)

Anyways, this is me signing off for now.

No comments: