10.02.2011

Well...Come... Back...

Well...Come... Back...
Welcome Back!

After a somewhat extended hiatus from the blogosphere I have decided to pick up the proverbial pen again and write on.

For a few months now I've thought that I would start on the first day of the next month, which inevitably came and went without me doing much by way of contributing a post. So here we go, the second day of the tenth month. It's been a while and I don't know where to start so I'll just dive in.

By Way of Update (and since I love a good list)
Current Location: Langley, BC
Most recent movie seen in theatre: Contagion
Favourite Beverage: Club soda with a slice of lime
New Things in my life:
I am now Auntie D (as of Jan 2011)
I now have a Masters Degree
I have a new job at Trinity Western University in Student Life (hence the current location of Langley, BC)
I drink only decaf coffee (As of Oct 2009, so not so new any more but still a major shift for me!)
Books I'm Reading: After finishing up a Masters degree in the summer books have temporarily lost a bit of their charm on me - so for the time being I'm reading recipe books and cooking great food.
Music that makes me smile: Sons & Daughters, Fleet Foxes

Well that's a good way to ease in slowly, stay tuned for more to come.

No comments: