4.09.2008

Safe and Sound

After a long 40 some hours of travel I am safe and sound back on Canadian turf. We had a 6 hour layover in Toronto before flying to Winnipeg, and spent our time at one of my co-leader's homes not far from the airport. His parents put out a spread of homemade foods, and chocolate milk... things we've missed while away.

I thank God for the safety we expereinced as a group. We traveled almost everyday on a bus around SA without incident, breakdown or any other sketchy situation worth mentioning. And everyone returns home healthy with the exception of a few colds, and I lost my voice... but no major hospital visits to report. Thanks to those of you who have been praying, I have sensed the power of your prayers.

Well off to the airport for a quick 2hour 30minute flight to Winnipeg, which completes another 48hour period of travel for me and my group.

Peace out.

No comments: