It's lame when people become too involved with ways of communicating beyond in flesh and blood. Just today I opened my email to find 23 messages indicating that people had been leaving me notes on my facebook account. I went there to investigate... only to find out that one of my friends had changed my relationship status to "engaged". It makes me a bit sad that people look to facebook to find out what's going on in my life. And then only seem to be in touch with me when something major like an engagement is announced. (Or maybe I'm just trying to hide the fact that my face is bright red with embarrassment right now).
Just to set the record straight, I am not engaged, nor am I seeing anyone.
Don't rush out to by me any wedding gifts just yet. But it you want you can still buy me presents for the sheer fun of it, or because you love me... and on the same note feel free to give me updates on facebook despite my lack of engagement!
No comments:
Post a Comment