I am heading up the media committee in our group this year, and have the chance to work on the blog and update the world on where have been and what we have been up to. It's so fun and I work with talented creative students. We found this really fun feature and way to make collages, so I thought I'd add one for you all.
This collage is a bit of a window into what the past month of my life has looked like.
"Pavement Ends-Fun Begins..." very Outtatown worthy, Justin skipping rocks into the lake where we were on houseoats, Reunions with students from last year, a shot I call "Everything you need to fit in in Vancouver", Staff on the ferry to Vancouver Island, Lumberjack games at Esperanza, wood relocation engineers, starfish, potato peeling into the Pacific Ocean, a few fried eggs for breakfast, Ocean front hang out time, Happy Halloween, and finally me having a great time (as usual).


No comments:
Post a Comment