4.24.2007

the way i see things...

waking up in the middle of the night in your own bed at home, feeling confused about where you are is a sad thing. Another sad thing is being reminded of all the really great people you have said goodbye to in the past couple weeks. Especially knowing that the distance between us cannot be made up by signing up for the latest Internet trend (read: facebook) and I guess it's time to face the facts and let myself feel sad about this shift.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

advice...stay away from facebook...do we really need another thing that takes us away from real relationahips??? Ha! That's my venting for the day:) It was sooooo good to talk to you the other day, I am glad you are safe and sound my Love!
Karen:)

Dana L Penner said...

Karen... until you come to visit me, I will continue to be a face book addict... hehe... that's my lame attempt at trying to get you to fly out here (which I still think we can make happen!?!)
Love
D