This week we went for a walk in the park, well okay it was more like a hike in the mountains, but who's keeping track. Our two day hike reminded me that being outside enjoying the beauty of creation really does make me feel alive. Not to mention the night time sky that is brilliant with the glow of all the stars free of the competition of the lights of civilization.
Here Johnny and I pause... man that guy makes me laugh (and I just recently found out I'll have the honour of working with him again next year!)
the convoy of hikers
Rhino's Peak (3, 000m above Sea Level)
Somehow time has flown by and in less than three weeks I'll be back on a plane headed for Winnipeg! This weekend we're off to Kruger to play with the animals (and hopefully not get eaten!) then we have 10 days of debrief as we "unpack" and attempt to sort through the experiences of the past 8 months. I look forward to hearing other people's stories.
2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how fast time is flying either. Exciting to hear that you've almost completed one year. What are your plans for summer?
Man, it's what, two weeks until we're back in Winnipeg!?! I'm super excited to see you guys and hear all about your past three months and heck, just hang out. Have a great debrief week and know that I'm still praying for you guys.
Post a Comment