Winnipeg, MB
1500... the number of Kilometers I drove yesterday (Canmore, AB -Winnipeg, MB)
0430... the time of day I started driving yesterday morning
2030... the time of day we arrived in Winnipeg last night (3 hours ahead of
schedule... I should add)
37... the number of students who left for their Christmas break
34... the number of days until I arrive in Africa
32... the number of days until I leave for Africa
28... the number of beds I have slept in since August 22, 2006
16... the number of days until Christmas
13.46... the number of dollars my breakfast cost me this morning... mmmm goodness
10... the number of CDs I've added to my collection this fall
6... the number of days until I fly home for my Christmas break
4... the number of caffeinated beverages I've had to drink today (shameful, and completely unhealthy)
3... the number of provinces I have been in for more than 24 hours in the past week
0 ... the number of things I have to do today and tomorrow... making it my first real weekend since Thanksgiving (the Canadian one in the first week of Oct. not to be confused with its American counterpart in late Nov.)
on that note I'm off to bed to make up for some much needed sleep
No comments:
Post a Comment