new hamburg, ontario (home)
so about five minutes ago I attempted (for about the 20th time) to add a "links" column to my blog, so that I can visit other people's blogs without having to trespass and feel like a stalker... but do you think that worked for me... nope. I don't speak computer code very well (at all) so I played around for a bit, switching things up all the while carefully following the directions given to me by the so-called “help” section. I then revisited my blog page to see if I had made any progress... well as you call well see I still don't have a "link" colum and now half the words on the screen show up in that obnoxious energy-efficient blue that can also be spotted on our Christmas tree lights from a solid mile away... so I'm sorry that my blog will now hurt your eyes... and thanks to all my friends who are allowing me to trample through their blogs to get to others.
As for the energy efficient Christmas lights that have hit the market… just because you’re saving energy while adding festive cheer to your home, does not mean you need to cover every square inch of house, and smother every tree in your yard… I believe this is a time to pronounce that less is more!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment