Small Town, Ontario
It's been over a month since I have posted anything, which likely means no one has stuck around to read this one...
I have been home for 6 weeks (on Monday), and am re-adjusting back as well as anyone could. Time with family has been good for my heart and a reminder of how much I love them. Time with friends has been a pleasant reminder of the good and kind folks out there, the "pick-up-where-we-left-off" sort of friends that I have.
I have kept myself occupied (not to be confused with overdoing it and ending up "busy"), with many things and am quite content where I am right now.
For work I find myself outdoors a great deal, which I love. I am working for my neighbours at their vegetable farm and have been doing quite a variety of things from planting baby cabbages to delivering grown up fermented cabbages (Sauerkraut). In sporting news I have again been playing both Ultimate Frisbee and Soccer and find myself doing a lot of running, which I don't mind.
I have felt as though my transition from life on Outtatown to my present home life has been a smooth one. I will maintain the friendships I made, yet I welcome a different more natural and healthy pattern and speed of life.
Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment